Wednesday, April 04, 2007

 

Closing Comments

You gold stock loving dicktards are going to start losing money, very soon. This recent gold run is bullshit and overdone.

Tech stocks don't go up with gold. Fuck that.

Now don't get me wrong, I am long gold, via SVG and GLD, and would like to make money on the yellow metal, but enough is enough already. Gold is for dicks. Get it?

Aside from gold, the semi's had a big day, with nice one day returns in MSCC, TRID, ONNN and SPIL.

Bottom line: Aside from pockets of weakness, everything ticked green, as the bulls continue to emasculate the sellers.

At this point in the rally, I am somewhat giddy and delirious. Normally, the market gets poleaxed, when I start acting like a dick and eating 2 inch rib eyes, every night. However, something tells me "this time is different."

Finally, if a shotgun were put to my head, in order to extract one stock pick, I'd say "go long ITRI."

NOTE: Tiny beverage company REED.ob looks somewhat fascinating. I am still doing leg work, so no recommendation thus far.

Comments:
No offense Fly but tech stocks (especially the small cap tech) can go up with gold. See 1982,1986,late 2002 . These were periods of much liquidity and or negative real interest rates.
 
You're all wrong. Tomorrow, I will destroy gold and take that bottle of whiskey.
 
Is PNRA still a buy here?
 
As a gold stock loving dicktard, as well as a heavy MVIS long -- I must say "life is good".
 
Is it just me or are Cramer's college shows the worst fucking shit on TV. I guess I just get more excited seeing my "almost" legal workers bringing my enchiladas to me than listening to some fuck blow his load because his 10 shares of GE moved up a dollar.
 
I cant find Reed anywhere! nothing but vitamin water and monster everywhere I look.
 
Asstard

http://www.reedsgingerbrew.com/stores/new_york.asp
 
I ordered a 6 samplepak tonight from the website. My wife loves gingerale spritzers. Hopefully these are similar in taste.. if so, look out, this shit is going higher. Good story stock though with Reed's health and all. Reed has a degree in Chemical Engineering or somehting. It kind of reminds me of when I found Lifeway(LWAY) pre-split at $8. I was like this lady Julie is going to take this shit big time in the name of her Father who passed away of a heart attack. Now, Kefir Cranberry is everywhere I go. Let's hope the same for Reed's. Market Cap is tiny which I like.. Thanks for everything Fly. Sorry for being redundant but I am printing green stuff.
 
No offense broker a i like your site and you're a funny guy but itri is dead money at best. Keep a stop-loss ready so you don't lose your shirt.
 
Phive,
It is not wise to bet against "The Fly". You will learn in time young one.
 
Betting against "The Fly" is equal to chasing your marbles into a busy expressway.

And, only pussies use stop loss orders.
 
Hey Broker.

Did you see reeds earnings that were announced today?

Ready to jump in before this thing gets higher.

Its almost at its all time high of 7
 
Jim. I meant in a store numnuts
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.