Monday, April 09, 2007

 

Closing Comments

Aside from the Trannies and Biotech's, today was a sleeper. Obviously, the market is pausing, as the earnings season gets underway. For me, my earnings season begins on Friday, when HANS reports.

I know some of you day trading malcontents are somewhat perplexed-- over the non-vertical action in MVIS. Calm down my friendly day trading chart-fucker. MVIS is a long term, "fuck you shorts, you're dead" play.

In an effort to clarify my current bias, I have compiled a short list of stocks under accumulation by "The Fly." The list does not include stocks that I already own and hold, goat lovers. It only includes recent buys or stocks that will be bought, by yours truly.

MVIS, NTRI, ITRI, GD, DIVX, CENX, ARWR, FMCN, CLX, LMT, AAPL, GMXR, THS, PNRA and KEX.

Now go take this unparalleled "knowledge" and get rich, bitch.

NOTE: DIVX=Fly wins again, part 2.

UPDATE/ FUCKING TOLD YOU SO:
Co says that Q1 (Mar) revenue and pre-tax earnings will be higher than previous guidance. Co now sees Q1 revs of $19.8-20.2 mln vs prior guidance of $17.3-19.3 mln and consensus of $18.7 mln. Co says "we saw continuing evidence that consumers are choosing DivX to enrich their media experience."

Comments:
lol, are you from the future?
 
yes I am.
 
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA I told you fucks too and warned you the same way I warned you fucks in NYX. I don't give a fuck what Broker says I had been saying that shit for awhile now myself and you fucks laughed at me. DivX is going to mow you fucking shorts down tomorrow.

By the way nice buys broker at the end of the day :)
 
Fuck you Gapping.

I was first.
 
Haha you can be first thats fine as long as these fucking bashing idiots get steamrolled tomorrow! Again congrats on those buys the past couple days, very good timing.
 
I would like my newly printed C-notes to read "In Fly We Trust"
 
SAN DIEGO & SEOUL, Korea, Apr 09, 2007 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- DivX, Inc. (NASDAQ:DIVX) today announced the DivX Certification of the Samsung Ultra Video (SGH-F500) mobile phone, a revolutionary phone that features an unrivaled design and brings a superior range of multimedia experiences to consumers including high quality DivX(R) video playback. The F500 is the first mobile phone to achieve DivX Certification to ensure true interoperability between the device and the over 70 million DivX Certified consumer electronics devices in the world today.

http://www.ubergizmo.com/photos/2006/12/samsung-sgh-f500.jpg
 
I can see it now: My DivX enabled phone playing my pR0n on some fat bitches back using my PicoP projector.
 
Damn, Mother Fucker!! I found a clip of "The Fly" being trained by Yoda. Should have known "The Fly" has been using "The Force".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-zD-RohzNY
 
Fly I notice you hired a new flunky, a so-called "long horn." God knows what he does over there besides fetch your sundry snacks and daily libations. Look--I want a guest weekend post. Just one, that's it. We don't even need a vote, I have a term limit. I have your list anyways, why not let me highlight something? You pick. Or not, I have enough shit to do anyways besides entertaining your primarily midwestern and damaged...nevermind. Let's cut the shite--I am a lower-tier genius. Not upper-tier, that's some Mozart or Newton shit, but definitely lower-tier. Whaddya say?
 
Bam bitches DivX CEO nailed the fucking interview on Mad Money tonight!!!
 
Whaddya say Fly, give this danny guy a crack, I mean for Christ sakes his name is "Danny", nothing could make him any more "interesting", plus I really enjoy the new blood here. Let them speak.
 
I will "hire" Danny, upon Taco's firing, which will eventually occur.

Unless, of course, he is master, like that Chinese food fucker I encountered this weekend.
 
I like that answer. Taco may indeed be a master, given his erudite knowledge of movies, but well will see if his mental gymnastics are comparable to that of an unscupulous chinamen. I've found few things are.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.