Wednesday, April 11, 2007

 

Closing Comments

I don't need the market to close, in order to do closing comments-- in case you were wondering.

So far, today, I am down 1.3%. No big deal, since I am up nearly 20% year to date.

Frankly, I am unsure as to the near term direction of the market. However, I will say, buy the fucking dips, until late May. Then, after cashing in absurd profits, we will short the market-- from June to September and gain many pounds from eating fat laden rib eyes.

Look you, my brain works 10x as fast as yours. By the time you decide the market is cheap or expensive, I'm already buying a new case of Monster Energy Soda.

All day, the refiners went higher (VLO, TSO) and select natural gas stocks did well (NGAS, BEXP). However, I'd be careful holding the Energy stocks for too long.

Once "the global warming" kicks in, the summer will melt the ice caps and the world will no longer need to heat their homes. In other words, be prepared to trade out of your Energy stocks, soon.

Finally, I am a big MVIS buyer. Moreover, when MVIS inks their first cellphone deal, I may fly down to New Zealand, track "The Ducati" down, like the dog that he is, and spit on him. Then, I'll fly back, eating peanuts, drinking wine and cussing at my fellow passengers--all the way home.

UPDATE: Because of the sudden turn in MVIS, I am only down .75%.

Comments:
If RIMM pops I think MVIS will go even higher with the demand for what the PicoP would work very well with. I bought the MVIS dip today myself and will continue to load up. I also love the dip in MPEL today, those Chinese fuckers love to gamble like crazy.
 
"Then, I'll fly back, eating peanuts, drinking wine and cussing at my fellow passengers--all the way home."

The Fly flies commercial ? tsk tsk tsk .
 
Yes.

Up until now, I have not made enough money off of google adsense ads, to afford a private jet.

I can afford a private jet ski, but no jet-- thus far.
 
it's a good thing you fired kidstock

http://50kto5m.blogspot.com/2007/04/trying-to-suck-less.html
 
Is that a fucking reverse head and shoulders pattern in MVIS?
 
RIMM is getting whacked in AH.

All RIMM longs please identify yourselves by bending over.....
 
MVIS needs a fucking haircut and will get one soon.
 
Check out these sites for MVIS.

Fucking amazing.

http://www.getpicop.com/pdf/PicoP_standalone_application.pdf


http://www.getpicop.com/pdf/PicoP_embedded_application.pdf
 
MarketMakerx,
You are fucking envious of "The Fly" or else you would stop trying to get his attetion. If you "have been in this business long time" you would fucking know that "The Fly" is a fucking stock picking genius. You have nothing to offer this world do you? I could fucking roll you over 5xs over with my bank roll, that I am sure of. My money stays with "The Fly" long before your washed up tired wrinkly ass.
 
Broker I told you there are so many fucking drive by retards on here lately. I think they have been coming over from the Yahoo boards. Most if not all are college kids trading some in "10 share block trades." Easier to just delete the idiot posts, they will finally go away. Don't get why college kids think its fun to just bash people, guess since they have nothing intelligent to add they just make up shit. Actually I am wasting my time typing this even acknowledging them, I got shit to do. Never seen 1 intelligent post by MMX or these other new people and probably won't.
 
MMX or Ducati, whoever you are-

Your Mother will help me herd goat, when I retire to the hills of Romania.

RIMM is a buy in the $120's.

MVIS not going under $4.

"The Fly" will continue to make rookie exclamations, yet bank coin.
 
That's quite ballish saying MVIS never sees 3 again. We shall see. I hope to hell not because my basis is in the .70 range, but I am guessing that's about where it will bounce before it springboards. What a fucking wet rag I am.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.