Monday, April 16, 2007

 

Closing Comments

Aside from Energy related stocks, everything went up. In bull markets, like this one, it is important to stay with what's working.

Right now, like it or not, the Semi's suck moose balls. This market is being walked up by the Financials, Metals, Networkers and Transports.

With my money, I want to position alongside the fat guy, by being long BWLD, HANS and NTRI.

Also, because of my big dicked year to date return (24%), I will start taking speculative shots at names like WGAT.

I suspect WGAT is about to go on a fucking run.

Finally, I feel EQIX will break $100, within weeks. And, DIVX will print $30, by June.

Comments:
hey Fly, if I want to invest more in MVIS, do you think its a better idea to buy the stock on a dip or to buy warrants?
 
stock doggy -- Watch the warrants intra-day. They will often get skewed from the MVIS price. Case in point they were trading down about 2% at one point today when MVIS was up 4%+. When that happens I like to buy the warrants but I will say good luck if you want to buy many, fucking broker-A stole some of mine back at $1.67 a while back (he bid .01 more on a 10k block) and ever since I have had to fight my ass off to get some. Its thin as hell, almost like ADY. MVIS will be a $12 stock pretty soon, no I am not fucking kidding, so either way you can't go wrong.
 
I have discipline, believe it or not.

I will not buy any MVIS above $4.50.

I've stated this before and will stick to my guns.

Plus, being long 1 million shares, it's not like I'll be missing out or some shit.
 
$12!!
i believe in this stock but many times i think that it is being fueled a lot by 'hope'. thats just what i've been feeling lately, i dno
 
DIVX will soon be gobbled up. Good call Big B.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.