Thursday, April 19, 2007

 

Closing Comments

Sorry for the delay (not really) in closing comments, I was busy making a living.

Apparently, the giant bowl of oatmeal failed to help out my positions, which were down .77% today. Therefore, I will cease eating that crap, almost immediately.

Today, we (U.S. equity investors) were lucky for being down 0.12% on the S&P, while foreign markets got pummeled. It seems to me, my recent run to the moon is being somewhat delayed. Further, I feel stock market losses will soon afflict "The Fly," unfortunately.

Aside from the Semi's, many of the momentum sectors are being discounted, while the bullshit Biotech and Drug stocks get bid up.

To me, now is a time to reign in the horns and start hedging. Now, that doesn't mean to be a goat fucking bear shitter. It simply means to stop viewing the stock market as a fucking cash register. Because, one day, Mother Market will kick you in the face so hard, you'd wish she kicked you in the nuts.

With my money, I will continue to buy NTRI, into earnings. And, I may initiate a few hedges, such as short SiRF, BRCM or YHOO.

Comments:
I don't read this blog for bullshit like this. Retract this post at once.
 
fuck you MDAWZ.

"The Fly" is feeling somewhat melancholy.

Off to Ihop for some pancakes.
 
9/11 was an inside job and we attack Iran soon. MVIS to the moon
 
But don't you think that the SMH breaking out of a 7 month range lends some validity to the market? Because the semis have to at least participate and its important that they lead the market.
 
looks like you missed a good short in sirf
 
Erin--

Fuck you on 2/3rds of your comments.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.