Friday, April 20, 2007

 

Closing Comments

Clearly, I am not fucking around here.

All day, I was kicking old, weak men down stairs, while refilling my chalice with florescent green soda (Monster).

Dude, I was up 1.55%, putting my year to date return much higher than yours.

Now, after seeing ARWR split whigs today, up 14%, you must be thinking "this man should be managing the Governments money" or "what a dick, I hope his house falls into the ocean."

However, unfortunately, neither are true.

See, I am all about making myself a small fortune, while remaining anonymous, and mocking day trading chart fuckers.

At the end of the day, "The Fly" finds pleasure in watching all of the internet bloggers shovel shit, watching for "breakouts" or "breakdowns," while my fucking time machine gives me the answers in advance.

Finally, if a shot gun were put to my head, in order to extract one stock pick, I'd say: "sir, shoot me if you must, but before you do; go long NTRI."

NOTE: I will have some updates on MVIS late Wednesday.

Comments:
Great postings again this week Broker A. Have a great weekend all.
 
its all about the monster
 
MVIS mgmt filed several form 4's on 4/20. Looks like they handed out a ton of stock options exercisable on 4/19/2008 at a strike of $4.39.

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=114723&p=irol-sec

Mgmt appears to be very confident MVIS's stock price will be significantly higher one year from now.
 
Bwhahaha "split whigs" never heard that one.

Ok folks I'm looking for relevant web links that can help me find charts for the following questions.
I used to get my chart info from Dr. Yardeni.com that info is no longer available.

Im looking for valuation info. ie: price to dividend, total market value of all public traded stocks to US GDP. Charts on margin accounts. You get the idea.

We all know margin accounts have balloned. I'm trying to see just how over valued this market is.


Thanks in advance/
 
The Metaverse Roadmap participants include leaders from Google, Yahoo!, Microsoft, Sony, as well as Harvard, Stanford, etc.

Earlier this week, I spoke with John Smart, the President of the Accelerating Studies Foundation, who set up the Metaverse Roadmap group, and he informed me that the Roadmap Summit participants had discussed Microvision extensively and had arrived at the conclusion that patent control for the key enabling technology for AR was under the control of Microvision alone. This is from the mvis blog site. Real impressive.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.