Tuesday, April 24, 2007

 

Cypress Hill: How I Could Just Kill a Man


Comments:
Broker, how could you possibly buy a stock without looking at the chart first? I maintain that you're delusional.

PS MVIS short interest up 3.9% through April 10th.
 
Fly, what are your thoughts on HANS lately? Everything seems to be coming together, closure of options BS, BUD distribution arm...but the stock has flat lined for sometime...
 
sdu, The Fly cares not about stock price, price action, price trends, or volume.
 
Because charts don't mean dick. It's merely a consensus of the idiots trading the stock.

I buy stocks with ramping growth and/or a catalyst.

That's why I am so much better than you, liver lips.
 
SD:

No worries. HANS is consolidating its move from the mid 20's. Once the street is convinced the story is legit, the stock will be bid up into the mid 50's, rather quickly.
 
Broker A, what do you think about DIVX now that the CFO is leaving? That seems weird after the news from the last 2 wks. Would you cash out?
Also, thanks for MVIS.
 
I sold some DIVX over the last week.

It's a tough call, but I say no.

The fundies will be fine without the CFO.
 
is that beat a sample of EPMD's Rampage? Or did cypress hill make it first? No doubt I am as well versed in 90's era east coast rap as I am in stocks. I like the song, I was just curious if you knew, as I don't and am too lazy to look it up.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.