Wednesday, April 04, 2007

 

Late Day Thought

Gold stocks are for comb-over bear fuckers.

Comments:
I'm standing by in full dress blues, to personally insure the MVIS bed is made & kept to full military standards at the close today.
 
When I was a kid I would stuff guys like you into a locker following the always feared atomic wedgie. I'm guessing you're familiar.
 
I bet his nickname in high school was Radar...
 
Phiv,
I'll use your intestines as gold chains you fucking metal puke.
 
rich that was nice, but it was directed at broker a.
 
Phive--

Your Mother is a tobacco chewing cow milker.
 
The trees in my backyard are littered with gold coins. I will add some to my daughter's easter basket for this Sunday morning.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.