Sunday, April 01, 2007

 

No Elections; Kidstock Lives

Despite retarded posts, such as "Gone Fishing," "The Fly" has decided to "employ" Kidstock for one more week, mainly due to my pleasant mood.

In regards to his content, I would like to see oil knife lower too, despite my numerous oil holdings. I feel lower oil will result in higher equity prices. And, I fucking loathe all of those "peak oil" hatfuckers, who gladly welcome war with Iran-- just so that oil can move up a few bucks.

In closing, good job Kidstock and get ready for week two, here on Fly's blog plantation.

NOTE: Should oil or GMRK move higher this week, special "elections" may be held, with regards to the weekend blogging "job."

Comments:
A very nice job by kidstock. I hope to see him back again and by the way who is he, does he have a full time job, or is weekend substitute blogging his only gig? Just curious.
 
GMRK making 52 week highs. Get out the vote.
 
Picking out a sector/single equity that is doing really well, then shorting it is an inexperienced play; (regardless of how much technical mumbojumbo you put on it). I rememeber when people thought they were Gods when they shorted HANS in Jan 06 at $26, then it went to $20, they made 30%!!! ...it then went to $48+ pre-split. I want "the Fly" to post on the weekends; if he can't, then don't. He is the only one worthy of posting on his site... oops, GMRK $45.80 on good vol...
 
crude broker, I am naming my first child "fly," furthermore, I don't make a single trade (or even leave the house for that matter) until I have checked this website.
 
No weekend blogger. I believe that both Broker A and his bloggy blog should observe the Sabbath.
 
i think you should fire kidstock and continue to be only the fly
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.