Thursday, April 26, 2007

 

Pearl Jam: Corduroy (Live)



Sorry, no CC's again. Too busy.

Comments:
I'm back from my travels fuckers. Did a little job for the Hillary campaign, but it's great to be back to trading full time.

I hear that QID will be reporting earnings early next week. Can't wait to short the fucker.
 
I hope that little job you did for the Hillary campaign was breaking her fucking kneecaps.
 
She has no kneecaps. That part of her body is robotic (from the thighs on down).
 
Nothing like that of course. I was contracted to assist with promotional material for the travel press corp. I created a popular bumper sticker with the slogan "Run Hillary Run". I was fired when it was noticed that the sticker had instructions to attach to front bumper.
 
Fucktard-I heard you got fired when the first batch was printed and they put in the word "over" between the "Run" and the "Hillary"
 
My fat ass is buying WFR on the overreaction to the #s. Down 10% on a 2 cent beat? My fat fucktarded ass wants more shares as they misinterpreted the figures. Speaking of figures--wait til you see my fat ass after I'm done with dinner.
 
Broker if you have time can you give your thoughts on what happened to NTRI today? I honestly expected to see it close atleast above 65 and not fall back to the 50's. Obviously with those numbers I am not selling at all however I am wondering why it didn't go nuts like AMZN or FFIV.
 
Fucking AMZN! I hate fucking AMZN!
 
AKAM too.
 
Honestly have can so much of the float trade and NTRI be down 6 from the opening. Does that mean that little to no shorts covered and all of the weak longs sold? I sure hope broker is smarter than us and can explain this. I fucking think a hedge fund or two fucking opened a shitload of naked shorts today, I don't see any other way for this shit to have happened. Someone smarter than I please explain what the fuck went on.
 
Gapping, I have to say this, and trust me I'm trying to be sensitive. First of all, I did not participate in the latest NTRI, so let that color your opinion of me.

Anyway, what the hell are you thinking watching a stock gap up almost 10 points, and_you_didn't_sell_some_on the open?

C'mon dude?? Seriously? Bulls, bears, pigs.

Furthermore, If I remember correctly, you've been long NTRI for a while, so maybe you had 10 points made before the gap up.

I'm no expert, by any means. In fact, this year I suck. However, most stocks, after a huge gap up, will retrace at least some of the gap. I can't understand why you didn't take some profits.

As far as an explanation, the selling started, and it never stopped. The longer it went on, the more the sell-the-gap up crowd piled on. It was a pure momo sell off.
 
Wood, personally I let my winners run and with the fucking numbers that NTRI put up and the 50% fucking short float that little move was not shit compared to what should and should've happened. Take AMZN for instance, you would have sold at 52, myself I would have hung on until 60. BWLD a number of fucks here sold at 54, I sold half at 67 and will sell the rest at 71. You must maximize your gains in winners and minimize your losses in losers. If you don't then you won't make big dick gains. I am ok with NTRI at this time and have taken my frustration with the shorts out on a fucking bag and weights and had it not been raining I would have gone to the shooting range. What I was pissed about is the fucking shorting and naked shorting that was manipulating the price. Either way I will sell at 72-75 as my original plan, business is on fucking fire at NTRI and last I looked fat asses were everywhere. No worries. I do miss your weekend charts by the way.
 
Hey thanks gapping about the weekend charts.

What you say is correct. I do often sell too early. One does have to sit tight to get big dicked gains, and that is something I'm not great at.

However, seeing a steady increase in price with the pullbacks and retraces associated with a move up is different than a huge gap up. I guess I am just as surprised when a stock trades up after a big gap up (FFIV) as I am when it tanks. The increased volatility brings with it, well, more volatility.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.