Tuesday, April 03, 2007

 

Position Updates: ITRI

Instead of buying an old staid Utility stock, I'd rather own an equipment supplier, like ITRI.

As you know, I don't have time to fuck around and give a detailed explanation, as to why ITRI rocks. However, I will say, ITRI is helping the Utilities take more of you hard earned money.

They make wireless meters that enable the "meter reader-fucker" to collect data, from more than 40 meters away. Aside from that, they do lots of other stuff, which I do not care to discuss with you-- at this present time.

Just know this:

The Utilities will get you. They will take your money, else you will freeze to death or die from lack of water. ITRI helps your local utility kill you or collect vast sums of dollars. Hence, it makes sense to go long the stock.

Plus, with the wireless meter reading technology, the Utilities get to fire a whole bunch of "meter reader-fuckers," while collecting more money from its customers.

A double win, indeed.

Comments:
Speculative tech stocks only please.
 
Of course. My mistake.

How's DIVX?
 
Do you like HLIT?
 
FP&L have been doing this for about a year here and the meter reading is more accurate.
 
hlit is good, not great. Go with EQIX.

ITRI are signing up all the utes.
 
Doesn't HON make the same devices as ITRI? Who has the market cornered? MVIS looks very healthy today. I agree with ADY as well, screaming buy me now.
 
Gapping--

If you were next to me and said that shit, I'd hit you with this African drum next to me.
 
Haha well why don't you just hit that buy button on ADY and MVIS :)
 
Is the mvis strength attributable to LMRA? It's like the eternal question, I know, but really, wtf?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.