Wednesday, April 25, 2007

 

Position Updates: NTRI

Ok, this is it. Get the fuck off my NTRI bus, if you are risk averse. The stock has performed extraordinarily well, as of late, and is due to report earnings-- after today's close.

In short, I anticipate the company will beat the estimate by 6 or 7 cents. With that being said, I am up 12 straight points on my bottom shares and wouldn't hold it against you (the average coffee drinking dicktard) if some profits were taken, in order to avoid tonight's showdown.

Keep in mind, I'm fucking nuts and will buy this stock on a 10 point gap down, mainly because I have nothing better to do with my money.

So, should the stock get poleaxed tonight, I don't want to hear a fucking peep, not even a peep, from the likes of you-- the internet mob.

This just came out, via Kaufman:

08:15 NTRI Nutrisystem: 1Q07 preview - Kaufman (56.81 )

Kaufman notes NTRI is expected to report 1Q07 earnings after the market close. For 1Q07, firm is expecting revs of $212 mln and EPS of $0.90. They expect the co to add approx 300,000 customers during the quarter at a CAC of $140. They expect Direct Channel gross margins to be 54%, down from 55.7% in 4Q06, as more customers have been added in 1Q07 and hence, more "one-week free" trials. Firm believes the stock buyback should lead to upside to their 1Q07 ests and an increase in guidance for 2007. They expect the number of new Men customers to increase 163% YoY as mgmt is focused on that segment to leverage the mindshare created by the Dan Marino and friends campaign, as well as to benefit from the better economics.

Comments:
Fly, I'm yo huckleberry.

Only built for Cuban Linx. All in.
 
I take full responsibilty for all my actions..
 
Dan Marino, my aching ass. NTRI has attracted attention because of that other commercial with the hot juggy babe with the Southern accent and the boffable blonde MILF. Dan Marino couldn't motivate a single lardass to eat sawdust pizzas and tofu hotdogs...chicks with large chesticles? Yeah, they can motivate a guy.
 
That being said, I just sold all my options for a supe sized gain. I know, I'm a fucking pussy.. However, I still own 1k shares at 56.27. Thanks Fly!
 
Broker, you make to much sense. Who am I to sneeze at a quick 2 pts. Thanks for the nuggets. Over and Out
 
They've taken NTRI up about 10 points since the quarter ended. Even Leonard the Wonder Monkey knows that price action means they will beat 1Q estimates. It's all about guidance.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.