Monday, April 09, 2007

 

Quick Alert: Biotech Crazies

Because of the outrageous run in DNDN, every gambler on Wall Street is bidding up small biotech. Typical of the crazy man investor, people are looking for the next big run.

Personally, I fucking hate biotech stocks. Like I said before, they are like little time bombs-- waiting to blow off your arms, via FDA denial.

Anyway, here is a short list of today's movers:

DNDN, MEMY, GENE, STGN, TGEN, CEGE, NUVO, PCYC and RGEN.

NOTE: For what its worth, I am hearing decent things on ARWR.

Comments:
any thoughts on CEPH i have a cost basis of 64 on this one. I have been hanging on for at least 10 months I cant stand looking at it anymore. Sparlon never came through but still it has managed to stay afloat.
I much rather pray for mini projectors than FDA approvals.

Also with MVIS, MVIS and MediaFLO and/or DVBH is a marriage made in 3G heaven.
 
I hate CEPH.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.