Tuesday, April 03, 2007

 

Quick Alert: Fly's Analyst Makes Prediction for MVIS Shorts


Comments:
You can add this to NTRI as well!

Thanks again for MVIS, I got my landlord in it and I got a free month of rent!

I have been long with you since $1.92
 
"The Fly" is king. Also in at sub $2 entry on Fly's rec. Thank you, sincerely. I have been making gords of money ever since I left Cramer and came to "The Fly". Also, my grammar and syntax has improved.
 
"have improved". Fuck!
 
Quick Alert: NYX breaking the fuck out bitches.
 
NYX is "bravehearting" through all the shorts today.
 
Oh and there are many many shorts that are about to get their ass mowed down. I warned them all last week and they continued to make fun of me so fuck them, I have my skewers ready and the fucking fire pit burning.
 
BTW, I want to apply for the weekend opening you have. I want to pick one stock every weekend that should go higher during the week and if it fails to outperform the market, you can fire my ass faster than MDAWS fired Shortdabull. You can have other weekend bloggers as well, I just want one post with one stock pick.
 
That was a fucktarded close.
 
Comment Re: MVIS, my experience with this stock has been that when the stock makes these big moves on volume and with no news, something has leaked and a "whale" moves to increase his position. I think we see that news within the next 10 days. My guess is next Tuesday.
 
Jason, MVIS regulary shits the bed at the close.
 
Jason--

Your Mother is a goat herder, while you Father is a "goat fucker."
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.