Thursday, April 26, 2007

 

Quick Alert: A View of an NTRI Long Today



Pussies.

Comments:
Goddamit I thought we were not going to post pictures of "The Ducati" anymore.
 
Alright Fly, I am riding you on this one. I bought the May 65 calls for 75 cents.

Giddyup!
 
I will jump back in above 62.50
 
Broker Sir

"With my money, I will probably buy more CENX, ahead of tonight's earnings--"

What does this mean "Probably"?

Bet the Mets!
 
Just bought more NTRI calls
 
Broker are you going to buy back your DIVX that you sold the other day?
 
That's what Imus would call a "nappy-headed ho-mo". Of course, that would be wrong and a firing offense, but it would still be funny.
 
You wonder what's NutriSystem's most popular dish?

"Phoenix" oriental combo with shrimp, lobster and chicken.

"Har, har, har, rongs are all wrong. Robster too expensive."
 
Bring it on Bitch Shorts.. I am at fucking war right now.. I have picked up 15k additional shares in the last 4 minutes.. Fucking Bitches!!! I believe in AT and the future of AVR backed by MVIS's engine platform and am willing to risk a fortune.. Bring it!! I will buy all the way down.
 
I see your 15K and raise you 65K.
 
Damn Trader. I fold. However, I have over 50k shares now.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.