Tuesday, April 10, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: Energy

I know what you are thinking. You are looking at DIVX and wondering how one man could be so lucky or smart? Then, in order to justify your own incompetence, you declare: "fuck that guy on the internets, he must have a time machine or some shit."

I know.

The truth of the matter is, I do this shit all the time.

Some people pass a bar exam and sue people for a living. Others, pass an accounting exam and push pencils over at H&R Block. I passed the series 7 and fucking bank coin.

Now, many of you like to daytrade for pennies, while using charts and moving averages to set your parameters. Some of you fuck around with balance sheets, and try to figure out the inner workings of the Universe. I, on the other hand, just bank coin. It's that simple.

Today, the Energy related stocks look good, with big gains in ROSE, FSLR, DWSN, AMSC, URZ and SNP.

Additionally, I like the action in the Retailers, Food & Beverage, Semiconductor, Biotech and Networker sectors.

The fucking market is going higher, Mr. Dicktarded short seller. Sorry, I don't make the rules.

Finally, tiny beverage company REED is on a ridiculous run. It goes up every-fucking-day. And, NTRI is "machine gunning" the shorts sellers, partly thanks to the companies big dicked buy back.

NOTE: The dollar sucks. Stay long FXE and don't go on vacation, outside U.S. borders.

NOTE II:Take the new "Fly Survey." Are you bullish or bearish on the markets?

Comments:
Reed lined up a distributor today. I love me some timely news releases.

I wonder how long this can go for? It does not have many sources outstanding but still. I am hoping it pushes towards 10 at the close.
 
Nice call on DIVX. Didn't see that coming.

I'd like to make a Fly sized boast for URZ as I started buying that at 3.20.
 
CCJ (can buy calls), Mega Uranium, EMU, JNR Resources all very good uranium companies. I've got URZ too.
 
gap filled market stopping here...long qid at .65
 
Jason sorry to be so polite, but your a dicktard.

Broker do you see how much demand there is for MVIS on the bid side? Everyone seems to want a piece.
 
Heck, I'm thinking about taking a vacation in the USA. It's getting cheaper, and cheaper...
 
Bring on the pawns, as long as the dicktard is green who gives a flying fuck.
 
Broker, check out Jefferson's new video on DIVX

Great stuff!
 
News
 
Classic shit. Love it mang.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.