Monday, April 16, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: Financials

I know a guy who makes spaghetti and meatballs, prior to watching a new episode of the Soprano's. He's a dick and so are the bears who keep shorting this market.

Look, I told you fucktards many times, I have a "calculator brain." When you witness my stocks trading up, such as MVIS, ARWR, NTRI, CENX, BWLD, DIVX or FMCN, it shouldn't come as a surprise. I already knew that shit, so fuck off (when earned coined becomes too great, "The Fly" can become incoherent).

Many of you want reasons for my stock picks, a detailed analysis if you will. To those people I say "fuck off." I don't have time to give you leeches the secret recipe. Plus anyway, this is the fucking internets, for Christ's sake. Who cares?

Finally, I like the action in everything today, especially Financials. Right now, DHIL, CFC, GHL, LEH and LAZ look attractive. Also, witness the shorts getting skinned alive in JSDA, NTRI, BWLD, NL, IGLD, AMZN, AQNT, VCLK, TFSM, SMDI, MIDD, JDAS and many more.

Shotgun to the head pick is still CENX.

Comments:
All these cap letters in my account and the only ones that makes me happy begin with MVIS. Although, I do love to watch the way they swing around the warrant.
 
Any thoughts on LEND?

Also, where were you last two mornings - is that when you sleep? You seem to be up all night based on the timestamp of your posts.
 
Are you going to stay long ARWR or buying more? It sure is trying to give back its gains.
 
Still long. Will buy the dips.
 
I am going to nibble on it as well. Its a lottery ticket thats for sure, DNDN all over again should something get approved or good news.
 
what are the thoughts on Hans these days?..i keep seeing my Reed and JSDA fizz higher and this is dead. No matter how I look at the numbers HANS is the winner here shoudl be at 55 but shit there is a big player hater out there somewhere
 
I sold ARWR.
 
Woodshedder why did you sell it? Just curious.
 
AND WHY MVIS???? at least according to that stock o' licious thingy.

http://www.stockalicious.com/stock_journal/345/transactions?stock=mvis
 
Gapping, I don't understand ARWR, I bought it because Fly said to, the news came, I had a quick profit, and I took it. Plus, I hate biotechs. ARWR is somehow a biotech, isn't it? See I know nothing about the company, and technically it is due for a pullback. Unfortunately it seems today's news was not "news" to most, and it got sold.

Danny, MVIS was almost 1/3 of my portfolio. I sold 1/7 of my position to get it down to a more comfortable level. It is going higher, no doubt.
 
fair enough. I was just busting your balls a little. No one goes broke taking a profit.
 
wood - pickup ONT with your profits, very good news coming. It prints $4 within 2 wks.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.