Tuesday, April 03, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: Internet

I've been slapped in the face by a Chinese milk company, ADY. Talk about overreaction. This fucking stock is cratering, as if they just filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy. Undoubtedly, it's a buy.

So far, everything but oil is gapping higher. Due to the Iranian situation cooling down, oil is lower and Airlines are screaming higher. Fuck the Airlines. You buy them, not me.

The Internets are on fire, with big dicked gains in GOOG, TFSM, GOAM, SRVY, LQDT and CMGI.

Also, my favorite tech sector, the Networkers, are engulfed in blue flames, with over sized gains in LMRA, EXFO, FFIV, DIVX and ONT.

Bottom line: I am leveraging myself to this run. I do not think it is over and feel like taking on more risk.

NOTE: Tale of two cities between the Russian dairy play, WBD, and my God forsaken ADY.

NOTE II: Please take the new "Fly Survey." Are you bullish or bearish on the markets?

Comments:
Any idea why ADY tanked? I don't see anything but good news from yesterday?
 
ADY is down on good earnings.

They reported last night.

Fucking communist milk fuckers.
 
Just seemed like a good time to but some LA milk, I love a good sale.
 
Looks like when ADY goes down MVIS goes up. Go figger.
 
No mystery on ADY, right? They said they'd do .28 in 1Q07. Sole estimate was .33. 1Q06 was .34. They said in a dozen different ways that margins would be pressured throughout 2007 and that they would do another offering this year.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.