Friday, April 27, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: Internet

My vendetta against the NTRI shorts is working, with the stock up $2.50 today. Seriously, I want to see them spinning on a pike, while I lavish my home with new attachments via the army of "illegal Mexicans" I employ.

As for today's trading:

Consider yourself lucky. We should be down 1%+, with that fucktarded GDP number. Nonetheless, the bulls want to run, so I am buying stock.

Today, on the back of BIDU, the Internet sector is on fire, with gains in SNCR, MFE, SOHU, ASIA and GOFH.

Thus far, the earnings season has been a major success, with the exception of a few names, like RACK and BRCM.

With my money, I want to weigh into the NTRI shorts and nibble at a few speculative names-- like WGAT.

Finally, keep an eye on the dollar. While it's true, a weak dollar helps out multi-nationals, it is utterly fucktarded for our economy to have a fucking wheel barrow currency.

Without a doubt, FXE, GLD and SLV can appreciate, as the dollar depreciates.

Comments:
I don't understand why RACK deserves to live.
 
Atleast these fucking bears can't use the "shit is rising to the top" excuse since the Russell is lagging and underwater here. If you are short this market then you are a goddamned idiot. For instance I tried to short AMZN yesterday, my balls still haven't recovered from the doctor sewing them back on last night and I was only in the name for an hour.
 
knowing the folks around here, you must be eyeing AKAM - getting reasonably priced, no? The news wasn't all that bad. I think the world is still planning to watch video over the internet...


patience, g&y, AMZN short is still smart.
 
Short AKAM, long DIVX. That's how I'd play it.

SNCR .... yeee ha. Patiently and painfully held this since $12. Wish I bought every dip.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.