Monday, April 23, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: Metals

Right out the gates, I am up 1.72%.

Without exaggerating, I am making thousands of dollars, per second. Which means, by the time I finish this fucktarded post, I will have already made enough money to buy a new car or several bottles of "rich man's whiskey."

Naturally, "The Fly" is a humble man, with little desire to be recognized or applauded for his "calculator brain." However, it's worth noting, "The Fly" is destined for ridiculous greatness, via the stock market.

So far, today, MVIS is shooting higher, on the back of minor news. Now, just imagine how high this fucker will go, once they sign a major cellphone deal.

Additionally, I like the Metals, right here-- specifically CENX, SCHN, PCU, ZEUS and RTI.

Once again, the shotgun to the cranium pick is NTRI.

However, if you have a small risk tolerance, get the fuck out of the stock, now. If "The Fly" is wrong on NTRI's numbers, you will fucking regret the day you were born. The stock will get obliterated in true "mushroom cloud" fashion.

Finally, I am getting lots of fucking tips and recommendations. Maybe this means, money begets more money. Or, we are close a near term top.

Either way, I am having lots of fun, roasting the livers of short sellers and throwing empty root beer bottles at my servant/trader.

Comments:
Good!.... now you can afford to have your own website. lol
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.