Thursday, April 26, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: Networkers

So, the stock Gods deny me vast riches in NTRI. That's alright. My sources tell me the stock is a screaming buy down here. I'm fucking buying more--try to stop me and I'll throw a small hand ax at you. Anyway, you know how I feel.

Many of you are all hot and bothered over MVIS-- with its slow drip to hell. Look, I am in this stock, for the duration, no matter what. So, if the inaction or "turdish" behavior of the stock is annoying you-- sell it.

Just know this: The company must sign a cell phone deal, for its PicoP, by June-- in order to stay on track with its timeline. If they can pull off a major deal, you will likely saw your own head off for selling the stock, because it was stalling, before the company cut the nuts off of the short sellers.

Right now, I am impressed with the Networkers. Despite AKAM, which I fear will be under pricing pressure from LVLT, the sector is very healthy. The proliferation of video on the web is exploding. To take advantage of this trend, I like SVVS, NTGR, FFIV, EQIX, GLBC and BBND.

Finally, I suspect the market will melt higher, towards the end of the day. This is the type of market that can destroy short sellers. Right now, they are hesitant about covering their shorts, after such a big run up. However, should the market start gaining momentum, you will see their blood run through the streets of Wall.

Comments:
I liked DVW until they opened their mouth. Could be gobbled up by a big t-com.
 
Tradebot has its alarm set for 2:20PM to wake up for the daily buy programs.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.