Wednesday, April 25, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: Transports

I expect the market will be up big today, on the back of great earnings from a variety of companies. Right out the gates, the Trannies are exploding-- up 1.6%.

Within the Trannies, I like OSG, CHRW, YRCW, EXPD and LSTR. The Transports are the central nervous system of our economy. When they do well, expect the stock market to trade up.

Frankly, if you are short this market, you must be fucking brain damaged.

Look you, there is nothing in your ridiculous charts that says we will gap lower, 2000 style. Stop fucking embarrassing yourself, while bankrupting your family, with delusional machinations of stock market calamity.

While you waste time preparing for disaster, I bank coin-- fucking idiot.

Speaking of coin, NTRI, ARWR and CENX look terrific. With my money, I will prepare to buy more MVIS, now that it's under $4.50.

Should the stock get in the $4.20's, I'll be buying with both hands.

NOTE: With the CFO resigning at DIVX, I would take advantage of this dip.

Comments:
NOTE: I will have some updates on MVIS late Wednesday.

-Yippy I Ay-
 
Maybe not.
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN_oIPV2RQE

www.teslawasright.blogspot.com
 
what is your price target on mvis?
 
With the announcement that the CFO and president of DIVX both sold shares I'd wait a day or two for things to settle after scared sellers to follow that lead. I think it will go higher by end of year but will trade lower short term.
 
uh, I think the dip is taking advantage of me! Ow.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.