Friday, April 20, 2007

 

Smashing Pumpkins: Cherub Rock


Comments:
This song takes me back... college, lollapalooza, drunkenness.
 
40 ounces and dizzy chicks.
 
Holly shit I just saw this shit.

"To get your NutriSystem Program for monthly payments as low as $10 per month per monthly shipment,** choose Bill Me LaterĀ® at checkout"

Where the hell else can you eat for a month for $10 bucks! Haha hell of a selling point. I can eat for a year for only $120! Sign me the fuck up people probably say.
 
reality check: The Fly can get swept up in of utter b.s....check out his buy into the GWB line of crap back in 2004 --> http://hundredpercenter.blogspot.com/2004_06_01_archive.html


haha fly, no hard feelings, just wanted to bring you down to earth a bit!
 
fly , not that I am a leftist or a Kerry supporter, but I am suprised that someone of your intellect gets swept up in the left vs. right bullshit...suffice to say, I am glad your site has a much more intelligent content to it now...someone once told me that the left and the right arguments are just ploys that the people in power use to keep the middle class the middle class. The way to get rich is to see the left and right as the same thing - a distraction. Don;t be left, don;t be right, just be a capitalist, make money, trust no politician - that is the key to power!
 
Back then I wanted to destroy all dems, now I want to destroy everyone.

Politics is for fucktards.
 
Fly,

I think you're full of it. You think of us all as you're children and care for us in a secretive way. You're all heart!!

BTW: "The Fly" training in the Soviet Mountains?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD_auX298fI

I love "the fly" and will do anything to protect him even if he calls me "fucktarded" and shit. If we ever experience a Nuclear Holocaust I would lend him one of my Bomb Shelters in the Northern Arkansas Ozark Mountains. Verrrrry Niiiice.
 
Where the hell is my weekend reading?

Don't make me ask to take over weekend posting again.
 
The smashing pumpkins, on of my favorite bands. Heard they were getting back together. Disarm is my favorite song of their. The mid 90's...they were good days.
 
PUMPKINS SUX and that bald fuck looking uncle fester is ugly.
 
WHOA WHOA WHOA. No weekend comments? I officially tender my invisible resume. It's signed by G.H. Bush and is notarized.

Oh, and broker, that schlub I hired from NJ says you own OSTK. C'MAAAAAN. I hope that was old news. Are you fucking with yourself? Like, "I am so smart, we'll see how I handle this calamity?" Your genius ought not be tempered with such shenanigans. Owning that stock is the financial equivalent of huffing gas out of your cousin's three-wheeler, and frankly, I am a little disapointed.

JK.

Let's all go to Bennigan's.
 
No guest blogger this weekend??? WTF? Shit, I'll guest blog next weekend, and all that would do is make everyone who reads this blog dumber. If that's even possible!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.