Sunday, April 08, 2007

 

Thank You Grandpa, Now Pray for Votes


I want to thank Breakfast Taco (this weekends guest blogger) for his weekend story and uber pump of MVIS. Being long the stock, I am pleased with his work and look forward to finding out if he is aware of any other publicly traded companies.

I don't know this Breakfast Taco guy, but I suspect he is long MVIS. What do you think?

In closing, I am opening the polls for a vote. If you feel he should be "shitcanned," now is your chance to voice an opinion.

NOTE: Go vote asshats.

NOTE II: Below is video footage of my sales manager interviewing a weekend blogger applicant. It's not an easy gig to retain. I have high fucking standards, you know.


Comments:
Good Morning all you Fat Fuckers. I hope everyone plans on mixing in a salad or two this week. Broker whats lookin good this morning? Any Blue Chips?
 
I got your salad right here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZvOqYVs2ao
 
Fly, Why no insider buying on MVIS? I'd expect Tokman and company to be loading the boat.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.