Tuesday, April 24, 2007

 

"Your Mother"


Comments:
I just looked at the Fly Survey; time to go bearish... or at least neutral.
 
nah, we all vote the opposite of our true sentiment on weeks starting with an odd numbered day.
 
Hehe good call woodshedder.
 
Fly- what the hell is up with HANS. Damn I hate that stock! Why did I buy it? Is Herb and gang still punishing it?
 
Sorry, I wasn't privy to that memo passed around the fucktarded office.
 
obtrice, we talked about it at the water cooler, Dwight Schrute was there too.
 
That secretary is hot. Jim is totally messing up with the crazy, snakes in the head new girl. I bet Pam is a freak, while the new girl gets freaked out when you buy her lingerie..."You don't like me how I am? You have to dress me up?"

lol
 
Any MVIS news lately? Been drifting some today.
 
I think Fly said that he'll have some information on MVIS Wednesday.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.