Thursday, May 24, 2007

 

The Art of Getting Your Face Punched Off

I knew it was coming, but didn't know when. That's the great thing about Mother Market. When you least expect it, she cocks back and gives you a brass knuckles punch to the nose.

"The Fly" made a lot of foolish/over zealous trading errors, yesterday. I used much of my idle cash position-- and bought a bunch of crap that is going lower today.

So, what should I do now?

Answer:

Go outside and drink hard liquor, while devouring 24 chicken wings.

Look, there is no way I am selling or shorting stock, today. I have big dicked gains and could afford to give back 10%, without worrying.

Consider today a reprieve for the less fortunate (short sellers).

The excuse for this sell off (fear of interest rate hikes) is rubbish. You know it; and, I know it.

The market is selling off because Mother Markets says so. To think otherwise is plain asshattery.

Comments:
"Tomorrow" finally came. Expect the bears to party like 1999.
 
I can never remember so many dicktards wanting the market to correct.

That tells me its going higher-- Quality and Multi-Nationals.
 
Fundamentals and corporate earnings are still quite lovely.
 
Watch chip equip. manu. LRCX,KLAC,AMAT. They are sneaking up into positive teritory along with Google. TXN may have hit a temporary bottom. This could mean a reversal this afternoon as everybody appears to be bearish.
 
Caddy--

That must your canned response.
 
Big money is selling off to get started early on their holiday weekend. Just a pullback. Homes Sales Data was kind of a surprise. I am sure price will rebound and next week you will be proclaiming your genious from your calculator brain.
 
I reached max pain on QIDs yesterday and sold out, which of course is followed by market going lower. I'm sure theres a lesson in there somewhere, most likely i'm not too bright for being in QID to begin with
 
Are the MVIS warrants selling at a premium to the common stock?

2.55(current price) + 2.65(exercise price) = 5.20

I was just wondering, but what's the advantage of buying MVISW right now?
 
NTRI looks amazing in this tape.
Same with JSDA.
 
buying RS up here is dumb unless you know there is a takeover that is 100% going to happen...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.