Wednesday, May 02, 2007

 

Closing Comments

Despite DIVX's weak attempt to hold me back, I fucking banked coin today.

From BWLD to CENX to GMRK to UPL, I made money.

The Telecom sector led the rally, with a 1.6% showing. Within the sector, VIP, SKM, NTL, ALSK and CHA have momentum, amongst many others.

In short, the bears got their "whigs grenaded," as the buyers put their balls on the desk and went long.

Personally, I raised some more cash today. Currently, "The Fly" has a 12% cash position, which is huge for me. Typically, I'll invest all of my cash, then lever out my holdings-- up to 150%. So, in short, I am a bit cautious at these levels.

Finally, I mentioned iiG as a possible earnings play, scratch that. After doing some DD, there is extreme risk to the current share price. As a matter of fact, I'd short or buy puts on the stock, following earnings (not before). Today, I sold my entire position.

Long live chicken wing eating mother fuckers.

Comments:
Hey Fly the "bullish/bearish meter has changed to more bullish,is it time to sell?
 
The American consumer is something else. $3 gas- $4 coffee's- $10 Panera bullshit- $7 Buff Wings. Once that fat fucker hiccups.. it won't be a punch to face--maybe kick to nuts.

Is it any wonder AMX MA are doing well.
No Swordfish tonight.

Broker A thanks for all the hustle.
 
Don't want to get political but I have a message for Cramer: Fuck France. I will never spend a penny in that country, for that country, or buy a share in a French company.
 
DITO FRECHIES KISS MY ASS
 
DITO FRECHIES KISS MY ASS
 
Sure am glad all the fucks on Fast Money were bearish last night. Made for a nice feast today.
 
Freedom fries anyone?
 
Broker A,

What is the latest with (MCEL)? You posted your buy on it a while back at .99 it has dropped now. Is it a dead trade or is there something in the research pipeline?
 
sold the bitch @ 94.

Sorry I forgot to post it.
 
I am LMFAO. All the hopefuls that got properly "poleaxed" on DIVX---think it's still OK long term. Look at the CEO. Look at the tech. Look at the competition. Who did the DD on this deadbeat? DIVX is a piece of offal from the hind end of a diseased donkey. What are color of crack are you smokin'? Hello, McFly...anybody home?
 
Allen--

Your Mother is a goat milker.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.