Friday, May 04, 2007

 

Closing Comments

I can feel the poleaxing coming. Despite the market ripping to new highs, I was down 1.1%, this week.

I had big gains in BWLD, NTRI and HANS, but still lost money.

What the fuck.

Over this weekend, I will try to figure out this "asshattery."

Part of my fall is due to my 13% cash position, and no leverage. Frankly, due to my 24% YTD return, I have become somewhat apprehensive about placing my balls on the ax.

Next week, HANS and MVIS report earnings. I anticipate a big number from HANS and bullshit from MVIS.

MVIS is a long term play-- not an earnings trade.

However, I look forward to what Tokman (CEO of MVIS) has to say, in regards to discussions with the cell phone makers.

Finally, whoever bought YHOO on that bullshit MSFT for YHOO report is a fucktarded, dickless asshat. I mean, Bill Gates doesn't buy shit. He is one cheap mother fucker, aside from wanting to save the world via his charitable donations. What irony!

Next week, I intend on doing lots of fucked up trades, mainly because I am getting bored.

Until Monday, fuck off internet leeches.

Comments:
I agree with Yahoo and Microsoft merger talk is nothing more than a pump and dump play.
 
Looks like I was right to short YHOO and buy some HANS.
 
Best market run in 80 yrs (at least). Are these really the finest economic moments in United States financial history? Just doesn't ring true.
 
God Dammit Fly why do you keep firing the weekend talent. What are us Old Fuckers suppose to do this weekend?

I'm sure your Chinese Restaurant down the street is open 7 days? We must all learn from the master.
 
Well I'm going to take a vacation somewhere without the internet. Thanks for giving us a break this weekend Fly.
 
anyone uses: frankly, to be honest, to tell you the truth is a lying piece of shit. Listen up idiot, YOU are the biggest fucktard of all time. You being 1-2 % down is only a taste of what is coming at ya this year. Good luck to you...You are stil my 1 contrary bitch indicator. lol
 
I think I am going to look for some places to start hedging. I think we should expect some sort of a summer pullback.

I need to start locking up profits in ARWR since it ripped higher today.

I still think it goes through 7 and higher near term.

What are some ways to start hedging? FXE, Commodities. Energy?
 
To be honest MMX,

I just saw your mother sucking a goat. For its milk, naturally.

I'll have some hedges for next week.
 
broker, do you realize how pathetic you sound with such comments. You are stupidest fucktard I have ever seen on the net.
 
Looks like MMX is chompin' at the bit to get his own Fly Survey. I wonder what the question would be...
 
jerome ball: it may not seem like the finest moment in US economic history but we are talking about a global economy and the rules of the game have changed. We may have crossed some kind of event horizon. Of course there will be short term pullbacks in the markets but the overall trend remains up.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.