Monday, May 14, 2007

 

Closing Comments

Trust me when I tell you, I am not worried about this NASDAQ slide. Today, I was down 0.5%, with bat to the head losses in BWLD, MCHX, HANS, NTRI and RS. But, who cares?

On days like this, I am far too busy raising new money for my favorite positions. I'll have you know, "The Fly" is highly caffeinated and unafraid of beartards.

Today, I was thoroughly impressed with MVIS. Furthermore, I am hearing very good things about the stock action and would bet one of my kidney's for one of your livers (notice the uneven trade?) -- the stock prints $6 by Labor Day.

If MVIS does not print $6, by Labor Day, I will reveal my true identity to the fucktards on the internets, via YouTube video of "The Fly" eating healthy portions of Buffalo Wild Wings.

Finally, ADY is looking pretty good. This morning, Bloomberg radio mentioned how thirsty the Chinese are for milk. ADY is your Chinese milk play.

Oh, don't forget FMCN. I intend to ride that fucker through earnings, due Thursday.

Comments:
Wow you actually lifted my spirits today with the MVIS comments. Thanks so much, I actually feel better.
 
"If MVIS does not print $6, by Labor Day, I will reveal my true identity to the fucktards on the internets, via YouTube video of "The Fly" eating healthy portions of Buffalo Wild Wings."

Finally ! We are going to see who this fat bald fucker Fly really is.
5'2" 250lbs tub of lard with thin wisps of hair covering his shiny pate.
 
Broker A=Cramer
 
The Fly is God. Is there a doubt at this point? He's like the guy in Back to the Future part II with the sports almanac. So Fly, who will win the next Super Bowl? Thanks, Fly.
Zombie, your loyal i-net fucktard
 
Broker its a good thing you can write. I'm pretty sure none your barnicles from the internets gives a shit who you really are-

Look ,nobody wants to see your mug on You Tube with your 3 computer screens behind you, talking shit. Tell me you don't have the 3 screens working?
 
Thanks Fly. I should drop out of school and read your closing statements more often. Confidence has been restored.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Broker A, aka "The Fly" = George Foreman

"If MVIS does not print $6, by Labor Day, I will reveal my true identity to the fucktards on the internets, via YouTube video of "The Fly" eating healthy portions of Buffalo Wild Wings."
 
MrKC--

I trust there will be no unveling of "The Fly."

Plus anyway, if I revealed myself to you idiots, I'd have to track you all down and kill your livestock.

I'm sure none of us want that.
 
Zombie, correction:

The Fly is God's.
 
g+y,
Did you get out of MPEL at some point?
-o.m.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.