Monday, May 21, 2007

 

Closing Comments

I'm up 28% year-to-date. Don't you get? I'm not lucky-- you fucking faggots. I have a time machine and I use it to help me buy good stocks. While other people may use time machines or similar technology to prevent war or famine, I use it to bank coin, which enables "The Fly" to hire "illegal Mexicans" or throw and break valuable crystal statues at my trader/servant.

Look, I know many of you are skeptical and think "this guy is fucking nuts" or "may his herb garden burn to the ground." So, bet against me. Go ahead, short some MCHX-- see where it gets you.

As for today's trading:

The Semi's suck. They are not leading the market higher, so fuck them. With my money, I will continue to milk the farmers (somewhat ironic), via LNN, play the Chinese ad market, via FMCN, and bet against the fucktards who short internet stocks, via MCHX.

Finally, "The Fly" is not scared of pending doom, just in case you wondered. Also, I am not amazed at BWLD's ridiculous run. As you know, BWLD is "The Fly's" stock pick of the year. If you don't believe me, click here for internet proof.

NOTE: The internet never lies.

Comments:
i'd like to clarify that is a different danny reccing POS AMGN
 
Get you some Prime Rib tonight.

Also reconsider that "Fat Mountain Bitch" short. Its to tough to milk the farmer and short the fat lady at the same time.
 
never.

On my tombstone it will read:

"The Fly" loved by many, known by none-- died at the hands of a fat mountain bitch's bum.
 
hey fly,
Is the mvis update still pending?
also, you should really take a look at HNR.
kd
 
I am not far behind you percentage wise thanks mostly to buying ONT at 1.25-1.40

What impresses me most is how you were able to hedge some losses during early March.

I just sold almost everything and bough it back for more.

Live and learn.
 
I missed your original comment about BWLD being your stock of the year. So I ended up long the NTRI/HANS part of this theme.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaagh!

What do you think about INFY here?
 
Don't like INFY here.

Something is wrong with the space. My fav is CTSH.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.