Tuesday, May 29, 2007

 

Closing Comments

As I said before, "fuck around and lose your house, shorting MVIS."

Do you fuckers think I'm fucking around here, playing games at the roulette table?

While it's true, a bull market makes everyone, with the exception of Ducati, look smart. I look smarter, mainly because I am.

Not only does "The Fly" read at a staggering 800 word per minute pace, he also banks coin--profusely.

Now many of you still doubt "The Fly" and his stock market command. You probably sit there, in your bullshit $150 shoes and $75 piker tie, thinking: "this guy has nothing on me" or "he's just really lucky, I hope his "illegal Mexicans" steal his fancy collection of watches."

I'll have you know, "The Fly" keeps his watches in a very secure place-- and would rather stand all day, than be caught dead in a $400 pleather chair from Staples.

Finally, it's worth noting, I was up 1.6% today. MVIS closed at $5, BWLD was up $1.66 and CORS/MCHX shorts are being destroyed-- as you read this drivel.

Good times.

NOTE: Apparently, the fat mountain bitches (CWTR) are shopping like mad. I am very fortunate for covering my short. Many thanks to my "calculator brain" for identifying a bad trade-- early on. And, props to Jeff "the shineball" Macke for recommending purchase, prior to tonight's earnings.

16:15 CWTR prelim $0.13 vs $0.09 Reuters consensus, $0.08 First Call; revs $281.29 mln vs $264.51 mln Reuters consensus

Comments:
Fuck you fly, my $400 pleather chair looks good next to my $18k executive desk. How do you know these things? Fucker!
 
Stop lying.

You have an $18 aluminum fold up desk.
 
i sit on a pile of jew gold.
 
Fly, I saw CWTR short as a hedge against NTRI and HANS in your world (and a market turn). If people are getting fat, and they cannot help themselves, then they need to shop at 'fat' stores... so long on CWTR... unless you want to hedge your fat strategy.

Me, I like fat mountain women AND skinny metro chicks... but I am weak that way.

Thx for filling us in on your view, much appreciated... and funny.

-E
 
You never ever fucking bet against big fat mountain bitches, ugly hairy legged-non manicured,Birkenstock wearing,cellulite carrying females will crush your bank.

Up a 1.5 I will call you "The Fly" today. I think you have convinced me into a HANS purchase. Even though I will never drink that shit-- it seems like I'm the only one.

BBY--I like it.
 
from MVIS board - one of these days maybe this true

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/trick-or-treat%3F/top-secret-microsoft-product-to-launch-at-midnight-264082.php
 
http://www.nasdaq.com/asp/holdings.asp?mode=&page=&symbol=MVIS&symbol=&symbol=&symbol=&symbol=&symbol=&symbol=&symbol=&symbol=&symbol=&symbol=&symbol=&symbol=&symbol=&symbol=&symbol=&symbol=&symbol=&symbol=&symbol=&symbol=&symbol=&symbol=&symbol=&symbol=&symbol=&selected=mvis&FormType=Institutional&kind=&Leap=&mkttype=&sel=holdings&userinput=&x=15&y=8


*Also, some impressive owners of MVIS, is this the key?
 
What page is Fly on?
 
Jeff, learn some basic html, that way your links look like this rather than running five pages wide (and it's easier to click on for us rather than having to copy & paste).

Here's a handy guide for you, it's not too hard, even if you are old and about to be kicked down a flight of stairs.
 
They do not make such things!

"Stop lying.

You have an $18 aluminum fold up desk. "
 
hawkmoon nine- you seem like a tootsie roll dick, but maybe I'm wrong on this one. How about a good old highlight -> ctrl c -> new tab -> ctrl v ??
 
I did that Jeff, moron. I had to highlight half the page is the problem. You too stupid to learn a few keystrokes?
 
Cheers, to me, without question, the best of the best closing comments.
 
fuck you hawkmoon nine, I hope you bought BBY and your TV exploded.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.