Thursday, May 31, 2007

 

Closing Comments

I guess if you "fucked around and sold short MVIS," you lost your house--dude. Seriously, the chatter is getting so loud my desk is starting to vibrate.

Just know this, if you are short MVIS and feel like a dicktard for getting poleaxed-- cover now or lose it all. People close to me feel MVIS is a $15-20 stock, within 12 months.

All in all, I was up 1.6% today, with big dicked gains in MVIS, ARWR, FMCN, BBY, NTRI, AAPL, PLCE, JCG, EQIX and RS.

In short, the market is doing great, but "The Fly" is doing better. If the essence of my stock market success was translated into a movie, I'd be fucking John Rambo--taking out the entire N. Vietnamese army with exploding arrows, and shit like that.

Look, as long as liquidity runs rampart and the economy keeps gaining momentum, the market will continue to melt up. While it's true, nothing lasts forever. Right now, there is a window of opportunity to bank some serious coin. You'd have to be a fucktarded, dickless, asshat to ignore the obvious trend, or named Ducati.

Finally, it's worth repeating, I have noticed many new internet people on my retarded blog. I'll have you know, I do not welcome anyone over the age of 47 1/2. In my "studies," I have found old men, like Jim "the bow tie" Rogers, to be stupid and old-- and plain ole' vanilla gay.

NOTE: Repeating the word "old" may sound redundant, but will resonate with people on my wavelength.

Comments:
I must commend Broker on his last purchase of EQIX, I think you caught the exact point of the short term low. I told others to back the truck up if it went below $80. Next stop, $100.
 
Hey broker A is it ok to buy more mvis at this level I want to be hot and heavy for the short squeeze
 
Michael, chart says no.
 
michael, for anything related to hot & heavy, or squeezing, you should send your question to Fly's sex analyst - danny.
 
The iPhone, meanwhile, is still on track to go on sale in late June


*Fly, is this a possibility in your opinion?

....off to the races either way
 
CNN video on PicoP
 
not to be a contrarian ... since i am MVIS positive ... but trading goddess is taking profs in MVIS ... now I never handout asshats ... ever ... but this a conflictinoary position of deflametory bull snot.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.