Tuesday, May 29, 2007

 

Fly Sell: NDAQ

I sold 2,000 NDAQ @ $32.23.

Comments:
Peace has broken out (at least for today)!!! Because of this nice oil slide I am going to fill up my SUV all the way to the top tonight.
 
I am going to buy a gas tanker, fill it up and store it in my garage.
 
Fly, let me ticktard you and ask why LNN is sucking balls.
 
more sellers than buyers.
 
Broker A,

What's happening with CORS? Looks like the shorts are getting kicked in the balls. I took half a position last week and am enjoying this quick bounce.
 
"more sellers than buyers."

Actually, I had figured that part out. I thought maybe your calculator brain had figured out something I had missed.
 
Wood--

Believe it or not, sometimes stocks go up and down, without a catalyst or conspiracy behind it.
 
Man, I cannot believe you I-net f-tards. If you had been listening to The Fly (God), you would have such huge gains. You would not be crying to God about one or two stocks going down one or two nickels. "Fly, why is my stock going down?" Shit, fucktard. Stocks go down! I don't hear any thanking going on when Fly's ideas are up 6% in one day. If you want reassurance, get a dog.
-The Zombie, loyal i-net f-tard, there is only one god --The Fly
 
zombie- go suck a nad. I've ridden Fly's stocks for many a good gain.

And when the stocks he recommends go up, unlike some of you pussies, we don't thank him, we bust his fucking balls. You think he likes you nancy-boys sucking up to him all the time?
 
Fly has been going Apocalypto on the stock market the last year.
 
fly has only one leg. the other is made of lasers.
 
Sorry, Woodshedder (Stan Laurel sad face).
 
cwtr up big ah, broker a gets asshat of the day award for shorting below 20.
 
zombie, despite the necessity of the post, I felt bad for saying it. So, in a fit of pussyness, I too apologize. Now lets all sing campfire songs.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.