Tuesday, May 01, 2007

 

Fly Sell: NTRI

I sold 2,000 NTRI @ $61.14.

Comments:
Thought you were buying with both hands, through $75
 
He changed his mind. God forbid!
 
If you can't bank on fat fucks, what is there to believe in?
 
I still hold the majority of my position-- long 12,000.

However, sometimes I like to bet against my better judgment. Therefore, I am raising a little cash, just in case.
 
I see a stealth underlying move out of metals, energies into some of the chip stocks (not AMD) and biotechs.
 
Caddy--

No way the Semi's rally, while the market declines.
 
One would think but it rallied without the chips since last July. It looks like the equipment makers and the Co's that supply components to them.
 
If Mother Market had a death-grip lock on your balls, what is your uncle point where you would sell NTRI?
 
39.
 
Market sentiment is doodoo. 40% cash position right now makes me feel warm fuzzies all over.
 
If anybody knows why I didn't back up the truck on AMGN when it was below $60, please let me know. Then kick me in the balls for failing to do so.
 
woulda coulda? you didn't buy it because you can't read the future (loser) and would have no way of knowing that a franchise comprising 2/3 of revenues was safe.


but I'll still kick you in the balls.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.