Tuesday, May 15, 2007

 

Frank Rizzo: How to Behave During a Job Interview



Truly insightful.

Comments:
QUICK ALERT!!! NYX GETTING MURDERED!!!!
 
Depiction of NYX!!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donkey_punch
 
Not to be outdone, TNH is getting crapped on today. Appropriate, if you think about it.
 
TNH was due for a beating...

Anyone else have other graphs like TNH to share? I mean, before the big sell off?

I think the time to sell has come, this market is feeling very reversal-ready today... and when leaders like TNH start dying, watch out below!

-DT
 
PCU might be next. Any others? (not that I'm getting bearish or anything like that)
 
Dinosaur Trader: Thanks for confirmation. I am buying balls to the wall now. Just put more to work here.
 
gapping---
thanks for the confirmation on TNH.

corn plantings are down.

Fool Dave Mock makes a bullish case.

I will short.
 
Gapping,

The trade is over! I started shorting Friday (day early) and closed it all out today.

It's all yours now!

-DT
 
Shorted TNH near the close today, 77.69.

Some queertard dip buyers (or shorts covering) came in late and buggered it up to 77.90.

Am I too late for the beartard party? I think not.

More to come....
 
dt--

Looking for 8 - 10 points on the TNH short if it blows through Fib @ 75.88. Covering before a 50% retracement. Ideas? You still following the chart?
 
Allen,

I don't have it in front of me right now, and I don't use Fib lines, but do remember thinking there would be support around 74-75.

I think the easy money has been made on the short. I could see it being flat for the next few days, a la CMI from a week or so ago. You may be in for a few days of churning action with some spikes up here and there.

Because, while the bulls took a hit, this stock has had quite a run and the majority are still very much in the money on their trades.

Except Yapping!

-DT
 
YapGap,

Hey, if you stuck it out, nice trade there in TNH.

Give credit where credit is due.

I made on the short side and you on the long, that's what makes the market so great.

-DT
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.