Friday, May 18, 2007

 

Position Updates: MVIS

MVIS mentioned in Businessweek:
Another hot accessory: a projector screen for phones, due in 2008. Based on a technology created by Microvision, the projector will plug directly into a phone and project color images onto a wall from 3 feet to 4 feet away. Expected to sell for under $300, the gadget could be used to show friends a video clip or to walk clients through a presentation. Says Alexander Tokman, chief executive of Microvision: "The applications for this are truly limitless."
Click here for full article.

Comments:
Fucking awesome.
 
Fly: I want to short FDX. High fuel prices, inability to add more fuel surcharges, slowing economic growth, well off its 52 week high, etc. should be the basis for a decent short. Do you have an opinion?
 
Caddy, you should just say "fuck it," and go long. That is how I make the majority of my investment decisions.
 
I understand Ducati feels "fair value" for FDX is $1.67.

However, due to his lack of balls, he is somewhat neutral.

I'd stay away from FDX. Seems like an ideal private equity target. Do it during the week, not over the weekend.
 
mdawsz - truly accurate and inspiring advice. I'm cleverly and rationally analysing things and seeing short opportunities everywhere at this frothy juncture. I'm getting my head handed to me, pretty much on a daily basis, as a result... Too damn smart to say fuckit, go long ;)

Although I insist on a few exceptions. Even Cramer understands now that solar is set for oversupply...
 
no go on AKS
 
Thanks for the opinions.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.