Friday, May 11, 2007

 

Quick Alert: Fuck You Shorts, You're Dead

I know many of you Gordon Gekko imitators tried to time the market yesterday, with fucktarded short positions or inverse ETF's. I just wanted to take time out of my busy day-- to be a dick and remind you how low your IQ is, compared to "The Fly's."

Also, I'll have you know, staying short over the weekend is a bad idea. Who knows what the private equity assholes have planned for you, over this Mother's Day weekend? Perhaps a "Mothers Day Massacre" ?

Perhaps.

So, while I sit here, chomping at a warm, not hot, slice of pizza, you are over there, squirming in your bullshit pleather chair from Staples--pissed at yourself for not covering your shorts yesterday.

Good times.

Remember, during war, the Gov't likes to print lots of money. When the Gov't prints lots of money, inflation creeps up. Hence, all things priced in dollars go up in value, including stocks.

Plus, all of that speculative real estate money is sloshing into U.S. equities, which are incredibly cheap--compared to other asset classes.

Off to drink another very large mug of coffee.

Comments:
"squirming in your bullshit pleather chair from Staples" Classic.

I hope you let one of you barnicle leeches write something this weekend. Perhaps share DNDN stories.
 
"squirming in your bullshit pleather chair from Staples"

That's funny!
 
Damn, mrkcbill you beat me by seconds. I nominate you mrkcbill to send in your request for the weekend spot.
 
pizza and coffee. sounds like lunch at the homeless shelter. minus the bean soup and the reach around in the shower.....
 
No Asshat of the week?
 
Forgot about the Asshat award.

Pending.
 
"squirming in your bullshit pleather chair from Staples"

I was laughing unitl I realized I bought my chair at Staples...but I think it really is leather...then I started laughing some more.

That was the best laugh I had today..thanks.
 
Don't you have an Illegal Secratary?

http://www.kansascity.com/115/story/103257.html
 
Fly, that cup of coffee you are now enjoying is the one you told me to fuck yesterday.

Good times!
 
Nothing like a little cream in the coffee! Or is that "non-dairy creamer?"
 
LOL. Woody dipped his balls in Fly's coffee, eeewww.
 
" I know many of you Gordon Gekko imitators tried to time the market yesterday, with fucktarded short positions or inverse ETF's. I just wanted to take time out of my busy day-- to be a dick and remind you how low your IQ is, compared to "The Fly's." "

Were you referring to me and my massive QID, DXD, SDS, MZZ and TWM positions ?

I'll let you know I sold half at 10:30 when the markets started breaking to new highs. To top of it off, all of my 27 equity positions are green today. MMS,COGT,PRAI,GLD,SLV,NYX,FFIV,RVBD,HNR,SNDK,MU,NTRI,BIDU,KRY,EPIQ,COP, .... it doesn't get any better.

On days like this I feel like unbuckling my Versace belt and smacking everyone I meet with the silver Medusa head. 'Cos thats what I do when I'm having a good day.
 
im the official spelltard enforcer, mrkcbill you spelled secretary wrong god dammit.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.