Tuesday, May 15, 2007

 

Quick Alert: Oatmeal Bowl

In case you were wondering, I have a "fully loaded" bowl of oatmeal in front of me, ready for rapid consumption.

Also, I like banana's, via CQB or CQB-wt (Chiquita Brands). I don't own any CQB yet. However, I am seriously pondering it, and more, while devouring my lightly sweetened bowl of horse food.

Finally, I do not like the divergence between the DOW and NASDAQ. It is my opinion, the NAZZ will catch up and punch the DOW fuckers in the face. But, who knows?

One thing is certain, the Semiconductor sector sucks. I want no part of it.

NOTE: LNN is milking those fucking farmers, down to the last bean.

Comments:
Are you considering buying more NTRI?
 
Call me a fucktarded beartard, but 24 of my 28 short positions are quite red on a previously-decent up day. Once you get past the multinational industrials, lots of things suck.

especially DNA, which I held long till it pissed me off excessively today ;)
 
I'm not buying anything.

This market sucks.
 
Fly, what's your opinion on putting on a market neutral straddle, with DIA and MZZ?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.