Thursday, May 31, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: Biotech

In case you are stupid and uninformed, there is a big cancer conference taking place in California-- called ASCO. At these conferences, small bullshit companies release "blockbuster" clinical data, sending their shares soaring.

Already, shares of DNDN, AVNR and several others are ripping.

From what I hear, one of ARWR's subsidiaries will be releasing phase 1 data, very soon. In my opinion, should the data be "blockbuster," the stock can print $10.

As for today's trading:

Should MVIS hold these levels, late in the day, anticipate another short covering rally. Also, it's worth noting, this is the second day the stock is above the magical $5.30 mark. If the stock can stay above $5.30 for 20 days, they get to call in the warrants and receive 35 million smackers.

Seems like an ideal time to release some news, doesn't it?

Right now, the Financials are on fire, with terrific gains in RJF, AGE, SF, BLK and IAAC. Trust me when I say, the brokers are making a fuck load of money now. Being long any broker or asset management firm makes a lot of sense, now.

Finally, with my money, I will load the fuck up on ARWR, CORS and maybe a little HANS. I'm into crushing shorts now. Hence, I will use my buying power to make them sweat.

Comments:
Just so all you fucktards like me know what the deal is with the warrants. Par value is $2.65 when called......so add that to whatever your paying for the warrants. If you buy MVISW, & want to get the MVIS shares, you have to pay the $2.65....my math says the common is cheaper here. This is obviously assuming MVIS trades >$5.30 for 20 days. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.....
 
"If the stock can stay above $5.30 for 20 days, they get to call in the warrants and receive 35 million smackers."

FLY, all true. But during the last CC, they stated the 20 day period stats after June 5th or 6th.
 
John--

Good point. I forgot about that small detail.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.