Friday, May 11, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: Energy

Sorry for posting so late. "The Fly" was busy flicking half dollar coins (at brokers on Wall Street) from the back seat of his towncar, while laughing at all of the fucktards who sold short the market, yesterday. Plus anyway, I had to buy a Mothers Day gift.

I see MCHX is running higher. Personally, I do not think the company will be publicly traded, within two years. They are a perfect acquisition target for YHOO. Both MCHX and YHOO have a very close relationship with one another, considering YHOO is MCHX's largest customer. Furthermore, if YHOO is interested in bulking up, their online ad space market share, buying MCHX is quick way to accomplish such asshattery.

Today, commodity related stocks are "deballing" the shorts, with incredibly painful gains in SHI, SNP, TXCO, TIE, ACH and KGC.

Basically, the tame inflation data, released today, has sharpened the bulls' horns.

With my money, I want to stay long the fat guy, via NTRI, BWLD and HANS. Moreover, I want to milk the fucking farmers, via LNN and maybe VMI.

Finally, on an apples to apples comparison, between AL and RS, RS should be trading north of $85 per share. Hence, "The Fly" will just sit around, eating large bowls of oatmeal (lightly sweetened and with milk), while buying RS--whenever he fucking feels like it.

NOTE: I will have an update on MVIS later.

Comments:
lol "RS--whenever he fucking feels like it."
 
I got me some of that RS looks good. what if any thoughts do you all have on opbl.ob. It appears that it my bounce back from its recent castration......or not. anyone following the story?
 
fly can you elaborate a bit on FMCN?
 
Fly, has MDB released any info following WGAT's call?
 
Christ I don't think I could be anymore mad at my brokerage at this time. Fucking tried to short IIG last week on Fly's warning. Well fuck that was some 20% ago when I tried and these fucks did not have shares to short. Talk about pissed, should have bought puts. No no scratch that last statement but should have had shares to short. Fuck.
 
IIG puts has made "The Fly" very happy, indeed.

FMCN is a great way to play the outdoor advertising market in China.

Think Beijing Olympics.

I hate WGAT, although still own it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.