Thursday, May 17, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: Fat Mountain Women

I'll have you know, today is a very busy day for me. I have all sorts of things to do today, yet I find time to communicate with you, the internet fucktard.

So far, "The Fly" has a big appetite for raisin bread, lightly buttered and CN.

CN is one of China's biggest telecom carriers, who stands to benefit from possible deregulation in China's telecom industry and new tax reform. In short, the stock is going higher, fucker.

Finally, because I am so busy, I cannot continue this retarded blog post. Just know this, "The Fly" is watching MVIS very closely, while eating large quantities of raisin bread and guzzling gallons of iced coffee.

NOTE: I hate fat mountain women and will short CWTR, until the day I die.

Comments:
Hey Fly man, where is the mvis update? Getting very anxious.
 
What time frame is on MVIS, 5 years, 1 year, cell phone announcement?

Just curious, any comments appreciated.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.