Friday, May 04, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: Internet

It makes a lot of sense for MSFT to buy YHOO, being that they both suck cow tits. As for JSDA, the company is blaming their horrible quarter on a transition to "pure sugar cane" soda's. Fuck off JSDA, you suck.

Right now, all "The Fly" cares about is HANS and by how much they will crush the estimates, next week. I understand many believe HANS is losing momentum; but, "The Fly" feels HANS is about to enter a period of hyper growth-- spearheaded by "Rhumba" and a new line of charged coffee beverages.

Furthermore, I spit on those who disagree with me.


As for today's trading:

Obviously, everything is clicking on all cylinders, except for the fucktards who keep selling my MVIS. The internets is on fire, with big dicked gains in PCLN, YHOO, RNWK, SINA, VCLK, GMKT, WBMD and ICCA.

With my money, I am somewhat apathetic, with no desire to put money to work. For some reason, I get the sense there is a giant hammer getting ready to smash me into the ground. Therefore, "The Fly" remains cautious.

Finally, I intend on selling the rest of my Gold, today. I am done with that bullshit metal-- and will pray to the stock God's, so that it spirals back to $200. Also, the FMCN looks good for a trade.

Comments:
"For some reason, I get the sense there is a giant hammer getting ready to smash me into the ground."

You pussy.
 
the hammer is coming for you--fuckface.
 
Must have been a nerf hammer.
 
Why would you sell your gold months before a monumental collapse in the dollar? It will be the only sound investent left after we are "mushroomed" and I'm not being figurative. There isn't one person in Asia that doesn't wan't to buy more gold. If you are reading things like "The Indian Wedding Season is over", then please. Gold is going to 1000+ over the next two years and I don't give a "fuck" what anyone says.

BTW: I just banked 25k profit in ADGO.ob @ 2.45. Hope some of you were able to participate as I practically broke my back tipping you off.
 
Brent--

When everyone is swimming in one direction, "The Fly" machine guns them and swims another.
 
Brent,

Nice -- too bad I wasn't smart enough to follow you in. At least I'll know what's up the next time you pound the table ;)
 
Anybody playing anything going into ASCO?
 
Fly,
I completely agree with the "herd" argument(I have read "Agains the Gods 3 times), however, there is "gigantiii" support at $665. If we break below that, then the Gold bull run is over. That would mean we are headed towards balanced US trade defecits, increased Fed Tax Revenue with a "cinderella economy", peace in the middle east, positive TIC reports (Foreigner banks continuing to buying US treasuries with shitty interest as Euro rates increase), rebound in housing(1 year mild price correction after the biggest boom in History). I just don't see it and will hold onto all my gold. If we break below $650 in the next year, I will supply you with a years worth of "Rhumba".
 
Hey, I never thought the dot com bubble would burst.

Then after losing 10 million in 6 months, I realized that was a fucktarded notion.
 
Well, if your right then I am going to continue to kill it in Real Estate, because RE will have to recover in order for the consumer to stand a chance; and counter cyclicle and quazi linear markets will outperform coastal markets due to affordability issues just like in the mid 90s. If the economy is not rolling over, then your right, the dollar will bounce of this critical support and head higher. Also the Long Bond will have to continue to rally. I just don't see it, but I'm no "Sage".
 
All this propeller head talk is giving me a headache. I'm still basing my investments on Fat People and the caffeine addicted.

14,000 before 12,000?
 
speaking of caffeine, how about GMCR?

wow.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.