Friday, May 18, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: Internet

Despite the bullish open, I get the sense the market will fade, later on today. However, I am thrilled to see MSFT drop 6 bill on AQNT, sending shares of MCHX higher.

Aside from MCHX, VCLK, MIVA, PCLN, OMTR, VSCN, APTM and LOOK are all shooting higher.

Without being to wordy, I want to rip the faces off the MVIS short sellers. Hopefully, God willing, I will be able to do so, fairly soon.

Finally, FMCN's blow out numbers is just the beginning. These fuckers sell advertising in China. What do you think the 2008 Beijing Olympics will do for the Chinese ad market?

Exactly.

NOTE: BWLD. You all owe me your lives.

Comments:
I see WGAT has been chopped off almost 40% from your entry - What you upto with this??
 
Broker--

Which of the stocks you listed do you feel is next to be in play? FMCN?

MCHX looks good coming off a downtrend.

BTW, you rock.
 
Another play on the 2008 Beijing Olympics is Mickey D's (MCD), they are the official sponsor
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.