Monday, May 07, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: Metals

I hope many of you put buying idiots learned your lesson on AL today. It is no longer possible to bet against stocks like AL, CENX, SCHN or any big industrial name-- despite "The Ducati's" $1.75 price targets.

I'll have you know, "The Fly" is fucking irate-- over selling half of his CENX position. I forgot the answers.

For some dicktarded reason, I reasoned my sells with the fact that CENX had disappointing quarterly results. What the fuck was I thinking?

In a bountiful environment like this, being a "shitstained" company is cool as hell. I mean, the chances of a buyout increase with every bad earnings announcement, providing the company sells metal.

Anyway, I will humbly sell the remainder of my CENX shares today.

As a result of the AA bid, CENX, ZEUS, SIM, SCHN, ERS and ACH are running.

Also, HANS reported revenues, which was not worth writing to Santa Claus over. Nonetheless, I will be looking to buy the stock on a dip. The growth story is not over at HANS. I'll bet my fucktarded blog on it.

Finally, it's worth noting, AAPL and BWLD never go down. And, this mini NTRI play, BZI, is on fucking fire.

NOTE: Please take the new "Fly Survey." Where is the DOW heading next?

Comments:
Hey piehole, I've got a system for you- its call sell HANS before it goes down farther.

You should try it sometime. Everytime HANS spikes, you sell. Works for me!
 
nothing works for you, working man.

Go spend a few hours drawing straight lines on charts, while I sell my CENX.
 
CENX, oh yeah, didn't I say that my charts were saying sell that one, back about 1.5 weeks before earnings? Maybe you number crunching calculator chompers should learn to draw some lines.

You got lucky with AlCan. Its time my luck turns around too.
 
Funny. You said luck.

Back to the oatmeal bowl.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.