Wednesday, May 30, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: Retail

My time machine tells me today is not going to be a bad day, despite the fucked up start. If people are buying CWTR's clothes, this economy must be on fucking fire.

It's interesting to note the gay trading range HANS is in, right now. If HANS were a person, I'd punch his eyebrows off and kick him down a manhole.

As for today's trading:

Thanks to CWTR, PVH, DBRN, CHKE, COH and ANF, the retail index is green. Thus far, everything else is bleeding red.

Look you, if you think "The Fly" has time to explain why the market is down and where it's going, you might as well write letters to Santa Claus-- asking for a "calculator brain" this Christmas, too.

This is ordinary.

In short, with my money, I want to collect more shares of HANS and ARWR, today. Once again, I am hearing some positive buzz around ARWR. Also, if I'm up to the task, I'll nibble at some BBY-- down at these fucktardedly cheap levels.

NOTE: Please take the new "Fly Survey." Are you bullish or bearish on the markets?

Comments:
Morbidly obese chinese mountain bitches laugh at addtional share tax and plunge their fat folds into CWTR. Great cover, calc-brain!
 
Time to buy HANS in size.

http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.pnf?chart=hans,PLUADANRBO[PA][D][F1!3!0.25!!2!20]&pref=G

BBND, too.

http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.pnf?chart=bbnd,PLUADANRBO[PA][D][F1!3!0.25!!2!20]&pref=G
 
Alright Fly, I bought a kneedeep position of ARWR. Time for the time-machine to fire it up.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.