Monday, May 21, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: Semiconductors

Luckily, my short position in CWTR is very small. Otherwise, I'd be running away, for fear of life, from those fat mountain bitches-- who seem to be swinging a very big hand ax. I understand the concept "high tide lifts all boats," but fuck that stock. I refuse to cover my short-- out of sheer principal.

Aside from such "sour topics," "The Fly" is enjoying today's "kill a short session."

From FMCN to EQIX to GME to BWLD to CN to LNN to NYX, I bank coin.

Today, the Semiconductors are ripping the tongues out of those who bet against them, with gains in FEIC, CREE, ISON, PRKR, VIMC and OVTI.

For the rest of the day, "The Fly" will work diligently on violating U.S. immigration laws, as his herb & flower beds need to be trimmed. Also, I have instructed my trader/servant to keep the office refrigerator clear of home cooked meals. That shit annoys me and will be thrown out-- from this day forward.

Finally, with my money, I will buy more MCHX and MVIS, while planning a new landscaping project-- which will annoy my neighbors and ruin their sunny view.

Comments:
S&P 500 is now above its previous closing high. I think we'll end up seeing it set record after record like the DJIA has done over the past several months.

In more important news, my portfolio is on fire today. I'm up 1.2% this morning (still morning here on the west coast).
 
Pretty good Hawk.

I am only up .62%. However, despite the much larger amount of money I am managing, my YTD return is still crushing you.
 
"Wearable augmented reality bottleneck around microlaser technology patents. Arguably the most advanced technology for augmented reality displays that has yet been demonstrated is eyeglass-based microlasers that can paint an image onto the human retina. This technology is presently under the patent control of a single company, Microvision. It was the opinion of some summit participants that Microvision has been primarily deepening its patent portfolio around this key technology, and pursuing only government and military development contracts that do not provide sufficient capital or R&D expertise, rather than aggressively seeking commercial partnerships to advance the technology and bring it to the mass market in a reasonable time frame at an affordable price. Until such time as this currently underdeveloped technology is widely available for off-patent use (circa 2018) or until Microvision sees the value of partnering with well-capitalized commercial innovators or licensing at an affordable price, the wearable AR industry may continue to be held up by this bottleneck. Long patent lifespans and lack of the ability to challenge them when they aren't commercialized in a timely fasion can perversely delay rather than accelerate innovation, and are an issue for future IP reform. [2007 Update: Ben Averch of Microvision states that the company has prioritized commercial partnering as of mid-2006. Let's see what develops".]
 
Any of you internet fucktards pickup DXPE from my rec last Friday? It's up 7% today.

You can lead a fucktard to a winning stock, but you can't make him bank coin.
 
well, what about FMCN, fuckstick, where were you on that? You think people remember rec's posted in a comment box?
 
danny,

Every fuckstick has to pick which stocks offer the best return/reward on his own.

Congrats to the Fly, yourself, and others who caught that nice gain in FMCN.

Now, go fuck yourself.
 
I noticed the DXPE.

Nice call.
 
I am up 600%. Then again I gamble my balls off with options. Last year I lost 30K. The year before I turned 2K into 250 K for a 10,000%+ profit. I will keep my load in apple options and celgene and continue my rise. I also make cash on you landscape people. Hundreds of thousands in options and millions in plants. What a fuckin life I lead.
 
10,000% is shit.

I was up 10,001%.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.