Thursday, May 03, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: Trannies

I don't know why, but I am in a very good mood, today. I didn't even spit on my neighbor's front lawn this morning or litter his flower bed with a green Monster can.

Frankly, I have no reason to be this happy; my stocks are hardly up.

Also, it's worth noting, I haven't told my trader/servant to go fuck his "goat herding Mother" or to "fetch me a warm, not hot, slice of pizza." And, I haven't thrown any small hand axes at the CEO of DIVX's face, thus far.

As for today's trading:

Everything looks good; but I have no urge to buy anything. The big industrial names are gapping higher, to the great dismay of those who short them. Also, the Trannies are making the sellers lick the third rail, in an attempt to run them over-- NYC subway style.

Right now, EXP, EAGL, JBHT, CSX, PACR, UTIW and DRYS are leading the Trannies higher.

In addition, Chemical stocks are enrobed in blue flames, with sword to the gut gains in LYO, TNH and WLK.

If I felt like buying stock, JSDA or GLBC might be two names worth buying.

Honestly, the weather is too nice to fuck around with numbers and letters, today. I'd rather drink a two foot cup of iced coffee, then walk and eat food-- all day.

In short, "The Fly" is in a very good mood and the stock market looks great.

Comments:
Fly,

You briefly mentioned WWE a while back. Hope you jumped on it as it's up nice. I almost wonder if I'd do better just buying stocks of companies my kids like. I think the wrestling shows are crap, but kids love it. I laughed at CROX because they seem like ugly ass shoes to me. Thing is stupid kids are buying those ugly ass sandals.
 
does anyone else think that expectations for JSDA might be a bit unrealistic? I'm wondering if holding through earnings is a good idea.
 
their juice is great. better than snapple.

Go to panera and taste it.
 
When I walk around campus, all I see is CROX!
 
Really? When I skate around campus all I see is TITS. And it is better than skateboarding because I can look at them first try, every try.
 
LOL, I see a lot of them too.

I think that will be the biggest thing I miss about school.
 
me too :(
 
Time for some Vanilla ICE, ICe is looking antsy.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.