Wednesday, May 16, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: Transports

Sometimes doing less is more. Many of my "smart friends" are making a mockery of themselves, trading this market. One 15 minute interval, they are short equities, then long. Short-long-short-long, until their fucking brokerage accounts are "zeroed" out.

As you know, "The Fly" doesn't have time to fuck around with tricky markets. I'd rather fall asleep for two hours in a tanning bed, than trade this psycho tape.

On days like this, I give thanks to my "calculator brain," who has enabled "The Fly" to be properly diversified, amongst many different asset classes.

As for today's trading:

During this roller coaster of a session, I noticed how hated tech stocks are. I mean, they are selling off, hard, at any given moment.

For this reason and others, I want to stay away from the Semi's.

Thanks to Warren Buffett's purchase of a few rail stocks, the Trannies are doing well, with decent moves in RAMS, ACLI and BNI.

Also, it's worth noting, there is strength in OSTK, REDF, JADE, SNE, TDK, MSCC, RNOW, TIVO, DELL, PALM, SIMO, SMI, INTL, KTC, BTM, XING, NTL, ALCO, ABLE, ERS, RTP, BOL, ABC, JNJ, BMRN, HAQ-WT, DNDN, CVLT, QXM and EII-WT.

Finally, with my money, if I feel up to it, I will start shorting that pig, CWTR. Or, maybe I'll just throw falafel at my servant/trader, while asking him to buy me some more RS and LNN.

Comments:
Check out the AAPL dive and then recovery and then dive and then...
 
AAPL is one crazy stock.
 
A fucking tanning bed? lmao...
 
LNN is GAY
 
tanning beds are gay. Ask Guy Adami.
 
Its whack-a-gold.
 
My analyst is fucking mad as fuck at this asshattery that is taking place in NTRI. He is so fucking irrate that he has started practicing his moves for kicking the shit out of the many shorts in the name. Check him out in action here, he really means business.

http://www.uglyjackass.com/media/videos/?id=turtle_boy
 
ntri to the high 50's.
 
lots of asshat-ery going on lately with iig, any thoughts fly? Seems like these guys are gonna be wearing orange jump suits soon.
 
Nothinh to do with the IIG game.

Move on.
 
"falafel" Thats what we feed the livestock.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.