Wednesday, June 13, 2007

 

Closing Comments

Holy shit, the bears got rushed today, thanks in large part to the beige book data. As you know, first thing this morning, "The Fly" bought the beaten down treasuries, via TLT, which finally started going up. Rates are too high.

All day, I have been hanging up on my bear fucking friends, telling them to "go fuck a jungle goat," then slam.

Just yesterday, I caught a minor case of the "pussies," worried about where my long positions were heading. I even sold some stock to boot.

However, today's "fuck you shorts, you're dead" rally has reinvigorated "The Fly," which will result in many video's showing so called short sellers-- being eaten by sharks.

Basically, all my positions, with the exception of CORS, went up nicely, especially GILD, RIMM, BBY, LNN, HANS, CLX, ADBE, FMCN, AEO, JCG, BBND and EQIX.

I know many of you beartards like repeating yourselves, discussing how fucked up the economy is and how over priced equities are. To them, I say: "fuck you econo-slave-- you're wrong."

Talk all you want about the pending doom us longs face. Last time I checked, my refrigerator was stacked, my oatmeal bowl is full and my pay check comes with a special note, which says: "You bank coin."

NOTE: Today, "The Fly" was up 1.2%, putting ytd gains at 37.4% or more than you.

Comments:
But AAPL went down. You do own AAPL right ?
 
Yes I do. But, AAPL is a major fucking winner for me, while CORS has been an abortion since day 1.

Hate to beat up on AAPL.
 
I would want to stay long AAPL until a few days before the IPhone debuts. I would imagine the sell on the news routine should work fine. Hey CapitalGame- Ever been to GrayHawk in Scottsdale? I have been at the Raptor course several times.
 
Broker-- I hope you grill some 2" Rib Eyes tonight.

I think it's time to short CWTR--good or bad I think you went up 5% that week-- plus its funny.
 
Broker--

Re: The Bond Fuckers

Are they still "bond fuckers"?...no doubt they did an about face today and helped the cause.

BTW, good call on TLT.
 
Some move!

Still, I'm happy I cut a little of the dead wood out of my portfolio yesterday.

Now I have a little more cash to buy more MVIS when the opportunity arises!

Lack of volume on up days still a bit of a worry though. This rally at least looks tired... perhaps we're just going to chop around in this range for the next few months. Yawn.

-DT
 
LOL You are too much.
 
Ha, even got a laugh out of MMX.
 
let's see, 37.4%, that's about 65% LESS than me, and I only made two trades so far this year! You should learn to cope with your inferiority complex, dude, you must have a small penis
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.