Friday, June 15, 2007

 

Closing Comments

Bob Pasani has to be getting "under the table money" from some bear fuckers. I mean, all day this asshat has been throwing shit at the rally-- talking about doubts. What the fuck?

Has this man been looking at the charts lately? The market has ripped off the necks of his bear buddies and shit down their headless necks.

The market did just fucking fine when oil was $70. It will do just fine at $68.

I'm going to word a few sentences very gingerly. I did some checking and found out who some of the MVIS sellers were, yesterday and today. Let me just say this, they are wholesale idiots, who do not know fuck from fish. In other words, they are just like your "financial consultants." There may be a small amount of supply left on Monday. After that, I feel the stock will head back to new highs.

I can account for 300,000 shares sold.

As for me, I am more confident now, than ever before. From what I understand, there has been no delays with their prospective partners and should get something done soon.

Be patient and you will reap many fucking rewards.

All in all, I was up 2.9% today, as HANS stampeded over the 11 million shares sold short. My year to date return is now 40%.

Finally, the market is set to break new highs. With my money, I want to buy more LNN, CORS, HANS, NTRI and BBY. And, buy more ARWR, providing it can get its fucking act together.

Also, I am hearing some good buzz on micro cap dice roll MATH.

NOTE: Danny will be weekend blogging. Make sure to tune in.

Comments:
Has Pisani ever won an asshat award here? He deserves it.

He comes up with a story at 10 and then just repeats the same crap all day long.

Damn CNBC.

-DT
 
Yes. Bob has won.

Look it up.
 
He comes up with a story at 10 and then just repeats the same crap all day long.

You just described the entire CNBC broadcast.
 
I have always counted the talking asshats on tv in the same category as brokers who used to call me to solicit my business:

If they knew what they were doing they wouldn't have the time to do anything else but trade.

And I think Bloomberg, to the left of Hillary, has better business news and I don't have to listen the the bullshit about their hairdoos.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.